Monday, January 18, 2010

5 Products I could not live without!


This is my everyday look. The products below are everyday must haves!






Ultimate Italian Badger Kabuki Brush
(
8.45 coastalscents.com)



mac mineralize skinfinish natural in light/medium.-
You can either wear this over foundation for a flawless finish or you can build up coverage and wear it alone.. it has a natural-matte finish. It's made with minerals that are healthy for you skin to! I cannot stress enough how important makeup brushes are you can't get the full effect of the product without the right tools! I usually apply it with a kabuki brush from coastal scents.
( $25.00 at mac stores, mac counters, maccosmetics.com)




Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in zero- They live up to their name when they say 24/7 because these bad boys to not smudge or come off at all! (well, unless you use eye makeup remover) Who wants to look like a raccoon? I've eyeliners that would smudge so bad that I'd rub my eye and I would have black marks all over my fingers in the creases underneath my eyes! gross! I won't go back to any other brand of eyeliners after trying these!
(
$17 at sephora stores, sephora.com, urbandecay.com, ulta)

Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash in black- I have tried a lot of mascaras but this by far is my favorite! My lashes are super short, this mascara makes them really long and full..and it doesn't clump!
(
$18 available at sephora stores or sephora.com)

mac pigment in teal-Isn't it gorgeous? Pigments have become a must have in my makeup collection because you can do so many different things with them..(press them to make shadows, nail polish, Put a small amount in your favorite face mist for a instant glow.) the possibilities are endless. Teal brings out the green in my eyes I usually use it as shadow..or I put it under the lower lash line for a pop of color when I'm going out!
( US $19.50 This can be purchased at mac counters, mac stores & maccosmetics.com)




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Brit! THis is great. I am obsessed with Urban Decay liners! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete